Access to the Market is limited to registered participants with the Market badge or the Festival badges - those who register for the Market will be automatically accredited for the Festival. At the Asian Film Market 2017, Market Badge holders may enjoy the opportunity to network with other industry professionals, to trade film and entertainment contents, and to develop early-stage projects. The specific benefits of having a Market Badge are listed as follows:
- Access to Market participant database
- Market guest package
- Pre-booking of APM project meetings
- Access to Market Screenings and P&I (Press and Industry) Screenings
- Guest Online & Onsite Ticketing Service for festival screening (5 tickets/day)
- Access to the events of Festival and Market
- Access to Online Screening and Video Library
- Market Shuttle service
- Membership to Cinando (valid until end-February 2018)
All registered attendees will receive email notifications from Cinando with information on how to access their free membership. Visit cinando.com for more information or email email@example.com
Periods & Rates (All deadlines refer to Korea Standard Time)
|Date||Price (Tax Exempt)|
|Early Bird (July 1 - July 31)||$100|
|General (August 1 - September 15)||$150|
|Onsite(October 11 - October 17)||$200|
|Day Pass (October 14 - October 17)||$50/day|
- Day Pass : It is for people who missed out the registration period or who wants only one-day access at a reasonable rate. It allows the holder to access the Market events and take the Market Shuttle on the issuing date.
Market Badge Registration
- Only credit card is accepted for Market Badge payment in online registration.
- Credit card or cash in Korean currency is accepted for onsite registration.
- Refunds upon payment cancellation are subject to a 30% Administration Fee.
- In the case of exhibitors, please check the promotion code which is provided in the Sales Booth confirmation email, before registering for the Market Badge.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org