6 - 9 October, 2018
Asian Film Market 2018
‘BOOK TO FILM’ pitching event provides an opportunity to meet with publishers, directors, and producers looking to negotiate contracts for original property rights over content for film production. As a number of Book To Film projects introduced over the past 6 years are now in the process of making, or have already made, successful business deals, there has been increasing interest in the Book To Film pitching event from both the publishing and film industries.
Nine books were selected for the sixth ‘Book To Film’ last year, all of which will officially pitch and hold meetings during the Asian Film Market 2017. Though most of the submissions were in the thriller genre, their themes and storytelling techniques are diverse. As the number of submissions increases and the quality improves every year, more of our selected literary works are being filmed, drawing ever stronger attention from directors, producers, IP providers and other media professionals.
[ BOOK TO FILM 2018 Selections ]
- The selected projects of 2018 will be announced in the middle of July.
[ Book To Film ]
- DATE : October 6 (Sat.), 2018
- VENUE: Event Room, BEXCO Exhibition Center 2
- *Simultaneous interpretation provided in Korean & English
[ BUSINESS MEETING ]
- DATE : October 6 (Sat.) – 9 (Tues.), 2018
- VENUE: BEXCO Exhibition Center 2 4Cㆍ4Dㆍ4Eㆍ4F